PAID SEARCH ASSOCIATE
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be responsible for managing Paid Search accounts. Daily responsibilities include RFP estimates, account creations, implementation, optimizations, pacing and reporting. In addition, the Associate will be working on a mixture of account sizes and clients. The associate is expected to be a highly motivated individual with a demonstrated knowledge and/or interest in digital marketing and possess the drive to learn and master search engine marketing skills.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Paid Search Team is a specialized group of search engine marketing experts. We provide full service execution of paid search campaigns including, competitor research, keyword development, ad copy, account management and reporting.
• Learn and develop mastery of all elements & tactics of search engine marketing, and how it fits into larger digital plans
• Provide volume estimates for RFP requests
• Develop keyword and ad copy builds according to best practices
• Optimize accounts on a regular basis to meet goals and improve campaign performance
• Ensure all accounts pace according to budgets
• Provide accurate reporting and insights as well as fulfill ad hoc requests
• Interface with Client Services team on all campaigns
• Provide training on search reporting tools to clients and account management teams
• Strong excel skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
• Strong analytical skills
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Knowledge of third party bid management system
• Working knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Editor Tools
• Experience executing daily management of campaigns for Paid Search based on strategic approach and recommendations, a plus
• Google AdWords certified, a plus
• 0.5 - 1.5 years digital experience
• Agency experience, a plus
• Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.