Paid Search Coordinator at Vivid Seats
As the Paid Search Coordinator, you'll have the opportunity to join a growing team that is comprised of talented people whilst giving you the tools to develop your career. You will be given a unique opportunity to work on one of the industry's largest and most complex Paid Search accounts, thus allowing you to gain experience that is unmatched within the digital marketing industry. Vivid Seats understands that performance-driven paid search marketing requires highly analytical employees, like yourself, and powerful technology. Luckily, Vivid Seats has developed proprietary technology that combines statistical sophistication with business intelligence to generate the best performance for our multifaceted account.
If you have a genuine love for attending live events you will be excited to know that your day-to-day role will allow you to immerse yourself in the following areas: music, professional sports, theater, and a variety of other popular live events. As a Paid Search Coordinator, your role will be critical as you will be one of the first touchpoints in providing a remarkable experience to fans worldwide.
- Contribute to the growth of Paid Search campaigns according to a constantly-changing live event calendar by: conducting keyword research, creating compelling ad copy, implementing new campaigns and ad groups, suggesting areas for potential testing, and performing daily optimizations
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested by managers, reporting on findings and outlining appropriate next steps
- Identify trends and patterns as they arise in day-to-day campaign observations, communicate such trends to managers and assist in brainstorming optimization opportunities
- Develop timely and accurate reports focusing on performance of particular campaigns, tests and strategies
To be successful, you'll need:
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness to take on additional responsibility
- 1+ year experience in digital marketing - paid media, professionally or academically
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and manipulate campaign performance data using Microsoft Excel
- Proactive, energetic and optimistic disposition; strives to learn new skills and share knowledge with team
- Strategic and creative thinking; always focusing on innovative, but measurable solutions
- Resourceful personality with exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Team-driven mentality with intrinsic desire to learn from and support managers and peers
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter - which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allows our fans to sit closer and experience more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each employee direct accountability of creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, 401K matching, a generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks.
This position will start remotely.