Paid Search Manager
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
The Paid Search Manager will join our Digital Team and help drive lead generation across Health, Medicare, Life and Small Business Insurance. Key success metrics will include lead volume, conversion rates, retention and customer satisfaction rates, and cross sell revenue.
This individual will achieve this by working closely within the Digital Marketing team.
- Oversee the development, direction and optimization of GoHealth’s paid online marketing efforts for Health, Medicare, Life and Small Business.
- Work collaboratively with captive business owners, account managers and sales executives to maximize ROI/CPA goals on multi-million dollar budget.
- Retain and foster the growth of the Analyst position.
- Serve as primary business contact to both external platform partners & the search engines.
- Identify, negotiate and buy media from existing and new media partners.
- Communicate high-level insights to the Executive team regarding performance of programs, value-added testing, forecasting and the state of online marketing.
- Create models to address the marginal value of increased spend.
- Build processes to quickly identify shifts in performance and a plan for response.
- Leverage and craft complex bidding solutions to improve ROI at a keyword level beyond the performance of 3rd party solutions.
- Develop and execute multivariate and A/B landing page tests across verticals to provide an incremental lift to our converted user base.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mathematics, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in PPC, Paid Search, SEM in e-commerce or B2C industries.
- Expert-level understanding of AdWords platform and SEM best practices.
- Technologically savvy, quick learner with outstanding Excel skills.
- Familiarity with web tools such as Hubspot, Unbounce, Google Optimize & Analytics.
- Proven track record of delivering quantifiable results at scale.
- Ability to prioritize top-level departmental and company-wide goals while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Open vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Medical, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer