Paid Search Specialist
“Information for Good is at the forefront of all we do, bringing new challenges everyday” – Curt Miller, EVP of Global Strategy and Corporate Development
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or similar field of study
- 1+ year of previous paid search account management
- Proficient in Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Bing Ads
- Deep understanding of online and advertising space, including tracking tools, technical integrations and best practices
- Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Outstanding creativity and drive; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong attention to details
- Self-motivated and a team player with a passion for problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets
We’d love to see:
- Certified in Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Skilled in Display and Social advertising
- Previous agency or client facing role experience
- Experience with ad copy and landing page testing
How you’ll contribute:
- Responsible for multiple high volume paid search accounts for the international business unit.
- Managing daily campaign spend, making sure to be in line with targets and monthly budget.
- Keeping up to date on the latest PPC strategies and technologies and assisting in improving solution offerings.
- Collaborating with product and CRM to drive events focused on acquisition and engagement.
- Monitoring user behavior and LTV.
- Providing regular reporting on results and leading weekly and monthly performance meetings.
- Building and maintain strategic relationships with key partners such as Google and Bing.
- Developing testing strategy to improve performance and drive results.