WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s national Paid Social team leverages Basis to help plan, execute, streamline, and analyze strategic, paid social media campaigns for agencies and brands. Always positive and eager to try new tools and tactics, their passion lies in finding unique and creative ways to problem-solve for clients. Internal collaboration and communication are critical, as they work closely with the Sales, Services, AdOps and Analytics teams. These Centrons are committed to thinking outside the box, supporting each other, and pushing themselves to be the best.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This position is responsible for managing specific social campaigns pre and post launch, as well as ensuring social RFPs and campaign launches are managed in a proactive manner. As a Paid Social Specialist, you will contribute by:
- Building strategic campaign plans and volume estimates for social RFP requests
- Launching and analyzing paid social campaigns including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest, ensuring all accounts pace according to budget and goals
- Working with Digital Media Specialists and Campaign Performance Analysts to develop performance stories and highlight the value Centro brings to secure future opportunities
- Actively working with internal teams to ensure campaign success based on the KPIs and act as a subject matter expert on the paid social media marketing space
- Acting in a client facing manner when needed for specific campaigns or client requests and participating in client calls for upcoming plans and regular check-ins in regard to social campaigns
- Reviewing client deliverables for quality, ensuring that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Providing training on social platform tools to clients and account management teams
- Assisting in the development and documentation of best practices related to social media management for both internal and external documents and assets
- Assisting in the training, mentoring, and development of Associate team members
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2-3 years’ experience in Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest paid advertising
- Knowledge of social media management platforms
- Proficiency in Excel
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A fun, positive attitude that embodies the Centro core principles and culture
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior agency experience
- Client facing experience
- An understanding of programmatic technology
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.