Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
We're always interested in connecting with great talent! This is a position we'll be hiring for in the future, but we would love to network with candidates in the meantime. Please feel free to apply and we'll reach out if there's a potential future fit.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The paid Social Specialist is responsible for managing specific social campaigns pre and post launch, as well as ensuring social RFPs and campaign launches are managed in a proactive manner. This role has responsibility for building strategic campaign plans and providing volume estimates for social RFP requests. The Social Specialist is responsible for understanding the media plan objectives and how social can directly affect overall performance of the campaign.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Paid Social Team is a specialized group of Paid Social marketing experts, executing campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest to meet client’s goals and objectives. The team provides full service execution of paid social campaigns including, competitor research, audience and targeting recommendations, account management, optimization, and reporting.
- Build strategic campaign plans and volume estimates for social RFP requests
- Launch and analyze paid social campaigns including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Ensure all accounts pace according to budget and goals
- Work with digital media specialists and campaign performance analysts to develop performance stories and highlight the value Centro brings to secure future opportunities
- Actively work with internal teams to ensure campaign success based on the KPIs and act as a subject matter expert on the paid social media marketing space
- Act in a client facing manner when needed for specific campaigns or client requests and participate in client calls for upcoming plans and regular check-ins in regards to social campaigns
- Review client deliverables for quality, ensuring that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Provide training on social platform tools to clients and account management teams
- Assist in the development and documentation of best practices related to social media management for both internal and external documents and assets
- Assist in training, mentoring, and developing associate team members
- 2-3 years’ experience in Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest paid advertising
- Knowledge of social media management platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- A fun, positive attitude that embodies the Centro’s culture
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.