Partner Development Manager at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 13M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the Role
Fetch is seeking a highly entrepreneurial and data-driven individual to partner with the world’s top brands and retailers (including PepsiCo, Safeway, etc.) to build out their digital marketing and loyalty playbook. This includes understanding and leveraging all of Fetch’s technology assets, systems and strategies to help partners take full advantage of our platform.
A successful candidate will define, develop and ultimately execute against the long-term vision for our partners. This individual will have a customer-obsessed, analytical mindset with a big appetite for bold ideas, a strong bias for action, and a desire to drive high impact decisions.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive thought leadership for key initiatives critical to the long-term growth of Fetch
- Work closely with business intelligence, data science, business development, marketing, etc. to develop a deep understanding of the Fetch platform
- Collaborate with our partners to understand their marketing and loyalty strategies – as well as understand how Fetch can accelerate their goals
- Manage day-to-day interactions and projects with our partners – including data and insights reporting, program adjustments or strategic decisions
- Identify opportunities to accelerate partner growth and develop strategies to accelerate their business performance
- Monitor program performance to spot trends and ensure partner program health
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of work experience in analytical, consulting, technology, startup, or strategy roles with relationship components
- Demonstrated experience independently developing business strategy and driving tangible results
- Strong quantitative skills – ability to develop data-driven hypotheses, use excel or other tools to conduct analyses and synthesize findings
- Strong business acumen – ability to understand how various parts of the business interact, and can identify and approach problems from a user and partner perspective
- Proven experience and passion for working across functions and with c-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- A highly entrepreneurial mind-set with an excitement to analyze big data and engage as a thought leader while collaborating with a highly cross-functional business partners
- Ability to learn and act quickly, make decisions and draw conclusions in the face of ambiguity