Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Partner Marketing Manager
project44 is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join the Demand Generation team. The ideal candidate will develop, build awareness, create demand and drive revenue with the global project44 partner ecosystem. You’ll work closely with project44 Partnerships & Alliances and Demand Generation teams to deliver impactful campaigns by creating awareness around new and existing partners to expand new business via partner influenced pipeline. Execute both regional and global programs including virtual events, digital marketing, marketing asset creation, etc.
- Secure & project manage partner content development including webinars, events, speaking opportunities, blogs, articles, 1 pager, case studies, etc.
- Drive thought leadership and demand generation programs in coordination with partners’ marketing teams to target joint customers and prospects
- Act as the primary marketing contact for specific global and regional partners, including regular participation in team calls, to ensure partners are aware of the full scope of marketing resources p44 offers and progression of projects
- Support launch of new partnerships including communication, launch activities, and team enablement
- Manage in-person and virtual partner event participation including booth design, deliverable completion, speaking sessions, and co-marketing content
- Track and report on KPIs for co-marketing initiatives
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- 3-5+ years in Partner Marketing or Demand Generation roles
- SaaS/tech industry experience with an understanding of B2B marketing
- Knowledge of Marketo/Salesforce or exposure or other marketing automation tools preferred
- Demonstrates ownership, resourcefulness, flexibility, willingness, and patience necessary to lead and adapt within a hyper growth company
- Coordinate, manage, and execute multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to project manage with a strong attention to detail, logistically and operationally
- Experience in working with a global team is preferred
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.