Partner Marketing Manager
Jellyvision is hiring a Partner Marketing Manager
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Partner Marketing Manager to help build a sophisticated partnerships program and support our channel sales teams in turning partner agreements into revenue. There is tremendous opportunity in this role, as you’ll be supporting a sales team of over 20 folks (a 300% increase from last year!) and working with a marketing team of eight.
How you’ll help
Specifically, the partner marketing team is focused on growing and sustaining long-term relationships with brokerage and integration partners through joint activation, engagement, and enablement projects. We are seeking an experienced marketer that feels right at home taking the lead on projects and feels comfortable with ambiguity. The role will lead go-to-market plans with key Jellyvision partners, primarily employee benefit advisors, but also insurance carriers and integration partners. Our partner marketing team collaborates across many Jellyvision teams and engages directly with partners and customers, requiring exceptional communication skills.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the Director of Partner Marketing, Director of Channel Sales, and the Partnerships team on building marketing plans and creating specific, joint go-to-market plans with partners and own the end-to-end execution of those plans
- Coordinate marketing projects and campaigns with cross-functional teams (RevOps, Sales, Creative) to deliver projects on time and that achieve project objectives.
- Work with relevant teams to develop partner-specific collateral
- Collaborate with creative and content colleagues to ensure Jellyvision brand and ALEX product positioning remains consistent
- Collect feedback and track metrics to monitor campaign results, influence improvements, and deliver repeatable success at scale
- Build strong relationships across the organization that allow you to accomplish all of the above, and ultimately move the needle for Jellyvision.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in partner marketing, channel marketing, product marketing, or go-to-market roles. Experience in client services or account management would be useful.
- Understanding of employee benefits and benefits brokerage industry is a big plus
- Experience developing and executing successful marketing campaigns for a technology company
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- A team player with proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships.
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision
- Passion for getting things done in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and entrepreneurial
- Action Oriented
- Drives Results
- Plans and Aligns
- Decision Quality
- Communicates Effectively
- Strategic Mindset
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!