Partner Marketing Team Manager - Americas at Cisco Meraki
Join a high-impact marketing team that fuels Meraki’s growth in the Americas channel! We are looking for a creative and collaborative manager to lead our Americas partner marketing team. This role is based in the Meraki Chicago office, and you’ll get a chance to work with a group of talented marketers who are setting a new standard in channel marketing by building campaigns that our partners love.
In this role, you'll work closely with global channel leadership to define regional priorities in order to exceed contribution goals with our channel partners. You will enable your team to deliver on programs that support the global partner marketing strategy and drive revenue through our partners.Responsibilities
- Provide vision and direction for your team, define goals, design partner programs, and track and analyse metrics/results
- Translate global channel strategy into team priorities in the region
- Actively support team on project development (in-person events, sales enablement collateral, merchandise, promotions, advertising, webinars, incentive campaigns, training videos, social media, etc)
- Hire and train team members; provide professional development of all team members
- Balance the needs of new ways to approach partner acquisition with supporting the continued growth of established channels
- Actively expand team’s impact and visibility within Meraki and Cisco in the Americas
- Collaborate across the Meraki business leadership, marketing, strategy, product, and sales teams
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- 6+ years of work experience, with a minimum of 4 years of marketing expertise (partner marketing preferred)
- Proven track record of driving results and ability to execute
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
- Creativity; pushes “beyond” to build something fresh and enables team to do the same
- Ability to prioritize across multiple priorities
- Can communicate effectively across all levels, from individual contributors to executive staff
- Not afraid to get hands dirty; great attitude and willingness to help out wherever necessary
- Equally passionate about getting things done and team building
Who you are:
- You communicate broadly and often, providing clear purpose, direction, goals, and measures. You care personally about each member of our team and empathize with their needs and concerns.
- Career Champion. You invest in your team’s growth and development. You connect personally and commit to making work meaningful and fun.
- Disagree, Decide, and Commit. You make it okay for people to own and discuss divergent points of view. You listen to understand different opinions and allow them to influence the direction.
- Results Driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships. You hold people accountable and focus on work that drives our long term goals.
- You commit to earning our team’s trust everyday through your actions and transparency. People follow your guidance and want to jump into taking risks with you.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.