Partnerships Development Specialist at SpotHero
Who we are:
SpotHero is one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology.
If you want to make the world a better place, it turns out that parking spaces are a fantastic place to start. Why did you miss that critical appointment? Parking. Why were you stressed and sweating on that first date? Parking.
If there were a way to make people impervious to parking problems, that would solve more than just a question about where to leave one’s car. That would help people be fully present in their lives. That would make a difference! And that’s what SpotHero does. SpotHero isn’t just in the parking space business, we’re also in the business of creating space for life.
So if you’re looking for a job where there’s space for you—the whole you—and where you get to use all your skills to build something new, exciting, fast-growing, and truly world-changing, then great, come to SpotHero!
What is a Partnerships Development Specialist @ SpotHero?
Partnerships Development Specialist is a role on our marketing team that will be responsible for acquiring new affiliate partnerships. The role entails researching potential partners and conducting outreach via email/calls. In addition, you’ll be connecting with the potential partners to let them know who we are and how we’re interested in partnering together and setting up new partners with all the marketing materials they need to promote SpotHero.
What you’ll get to do:
- Manage ongoing outreach to target potential partnerships with venues, events, and other affiliate partnership opportunities.
- Collaborate with our operations & analytics teams to identify new partnerships.
- Lead efforts to research and prepare pitches for new potential partners.
- Develop and oversee execution of marketing initiatives following the launch of new partnerships.
- Coordinate day-to-day operations for various partnerships including reporting, analysis, billing, and other core partner responsibilities.
Who you are:
- You are a relationship-builder. Well-spoken and well-written. You are a clear and compelling communicator in person, on the phone, and over email.
- A Doer. You work hard to make things happen and seek out the best opportunities.
- Detail-oriented. You can juggle multiple projects at once and never forget to follow up. You know the smallest details can be the most important.
What you bring:
- Experience in marketing, account management, sales, partnerships, or business development
You May also have:
- 1-3 years experience with Affiliate Marketing programs or similar adTech
- Experience working with Tune
Taking a new route? Even if you don't check all of the boxes, please still apply! We'd love to meet you & hear how you can help SpotHero drive into the future.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a leading e-commerce company with the opportunity to grow into any of several roles within the company.
- Flexible, unlimited PTO policy and supportive work/life balance – we value and support every Hero on the team, and create space for life!
- Excellent benefits – We cover 95% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance, 401K + company match, and generous parental leave.
- Annual parking stipend (duh- we help people park!)
- The opportunity to collaborate with creative, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive, atmosphere.
- Our award-winning culture has received recognition from Built In’s 2021 Moxie Awards, as a 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
At SpotHero, we Respect Fellow Drivers by providing an inclusive interview experience for everyone, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process. Please let our team know of your need when you apply or as you begin interviewing with our team.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.