PPC Specialist at Club Automation
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As a PPC Specialist at Daxko, you will manage and continuously optimize our customers' websites via a repeatable PPC program to ensure maximum lead generation. You will own the SEO strategy for Integrated Websites customers by optimizing all content, including the website, landing pages, blog posts and content pieces, to align with the customer’s current strategy.
- Implement and analyze split testing campaigns and landing pages.
- Measure and analyze digital content effectiveness through tools such as Google Analytics, Onpage SEO, and Local SEO to optimize website performance.
- Utilize a combination of best practices and creative problem solving to continually test and improve customer’s website performance.
- Consistently and effectively communicate with customers to keep them informed of their website’s performance metrics, make action suggestions to customers based on their performance.
- Manage customer inquiries related to website performance.
- Work closely with the Integrated Website Team and Product Team to stay up to date on the website product offering.
- Minimum 6-12 months experience running Facebook Campaigns.
- Preferred 6-12 months experience with Onpage SEO and Local SEO (Directory listings)
- WordPress experience (including landing page build-out)
- Experience with SEM tools (Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel)
- Experience Split Testing (ads and landing pages)
- Direct customer interaction experience
- Experience managing multiple customer accounts at one time.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment, and ability to prioritize/meet deadlines within specific time constraints.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to effectively work on your own, with a team, and with customers.
- Strong English, editorial, and creative writing skills
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
The budgeted salary range for this position is $50,000 to $55,000 and will be commensurate with both the experience and location of the candidate.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments