Direct Commerce Group, LLC (DCG) is a growing and entrepreneurial business with multiple areas of focus. Privately held and well capitalized by private investors and internet industry veterans, DCG currently operates Tall Ridge and Office Designs.
Tall Ridge (www.tallridge.com) is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on helping brands like Hydro Flask, Boll & Branch and Gerber Gear succeed on Amazon and other online marketplaces. We offer products for the quality conscious consumer.
Office Designs (www.officedesigns.com) is an e-commerce business focused on offering high-end ergonomic seating, modern office furniture, and office décor products to small and mid-size businesses and home offices. Full-service offerings include design and layout services, curated product offering and installation. Because of our capabilities, we are selectively authorized to offer high-quality brands such as Herman Miller, Steelcase, Humanscale, and Haworth, in addition to various other brands.
Office Designs is looking for a Paid Search Specialist to closely manage and optimize our Bing and Google Ads accounts. Working under the direction and guidance of our Paid Search Manager, this person will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the SEM field with high-potential for upward mobility. A successful candidate will effectively drive all paid search efforts and work with the wider marketing team to maximize ROI.
- Spend Monitoring & Optimization
- Assign daily budgets and ensure all campaigns are sufficiently funded
- Test bid strategies and optimize accordingly to drive account performance
- Keyword Research & Maintenance
- Regularly run Search Query Reports (SQR) and update relevant and negative lists
- Ad Development & Optimization
- Develop ad copy based on keyword research and brand guidelines
- Conduct A/B tests to determine optimal content, landing pages, ad layouts, etc.
- Evaluate landing pages and make recommendations to improve Quality Score and conversion
- Excellence in written and verbal communication
- Native English speaker with impeccable grammar and spelling skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Desire to learn and stay on top of current marketing trends
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking ability
- At least one year experience in a paid search-related marketing role
- Bing/Ad Words certification a plus
- Familiar with SEO & CRO best-practices
- Basic understanding of A/B testing
- Self-starter with a proactive mindset and ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Smart and fun co-workers who will quickly feel like family
- Stocked kitchen
- Employee discount on products
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match