Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for leading Discover's data and platform strategy to enable audience management, optimization, and measurement across digital channels. Brings a deep understanding of digital platforms, industry trends, and data privacy to generate new Card accounts.
- Leverage data insights to develop audience strategy and collaborate with analytics team to determine learning agenda and create test plans
- Leverage data and platforms for audience creation and syndication to support campaign
- Partner with analytics team and vendors to develop audience segmentation, modeling and tactics to optimize performance and campaign efficiency
- Evaluates all tests and capability builds based on the ability to generate new Card accounts.
- Manages vendors and cross-functional alignment
- Gathers information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution. Manages multiple vendors and align with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Implements tactics and tracks performance. Accesses analytics platforms, gathers data, and create reports. Creates learning agendas and conducts campaign testing.
- Seeks and provides information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace. Creates informative or decision-seeking presentations and present to senior executives.
- Prepares reports of findings, graphically illustrating data and translating complex findings into written text.
- Creates standard processes and continually improve quality & efficiency
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing, project management, product management, analytics
- In lieu of a degree, 8+ years of experience in Marketing, project management, product management, management
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Engineering, Social Sciences, Statistics, Economics, Analytics or Communications
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing & advertising, advertising technology and platforms, project management, product management, analytics
- Experience working with Merkury, LiveRamp and similar DMP or audience platforms for audience creation and syndication
- Experience working with Google DV360, Google Analytics and similar AdTech tools
- Familiar with Direct Marketing (Direct Mail, Email) and experience with pre-screened marketing
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.