WHO WE ARE
Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Our team is devoted to empowering people in government operations to become more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these local governments to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future.
Bottom line: Your hard work will directly help cities, counties, parks, and utilities across the country maintain billions of dollars of infrastructure assets and improve the quality of life of 35 million citizens. Pretty cool, huh?
YOUR JOB SUMMARY
As a product marketer, you’ll be responsible for developing strategies that drive demand for Cartegraph’s best-in-breed software solutions. This includes establishing and executing go-to-market strategies, measuring their effectiveness, and delivering strategic insights. You’ll be uniting our business and product strategies to tactics that will drive results in marketing and sales. Collaborating with internal teams, you’ll promote our value propositions in ways that connect to our customers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Create and leverage market intelligence and product knowledge to build competitive strategies that drive revenue from new and existing products.
- Lead the planning, execution, and measurement of go-to-market strategies from product inception through release.
- Iterate on potential revenue opportunities, continually challenge the status quo, identify necessary changes, and report results backed with data and analysis.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to develop innovative programs to drive new sales
- Inspire the Cartegraph team with our product’s positioning and messaging, ensuring they have the knowledge to communicate the value our products deliver and why it’s essential to our customers and our core business.
- Work closely with product management to execute a readiness strategy that exceeds internal and external expectations.
- Contribute to business strategy planning activities by providing data insights, market analysis, and thought leadership.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Proven experience in SaaS marketing strategies and SEO tactics preferred.
- A resilient, entrepreneurial spirit driven by a desire for successful outcomes.
- Ability to build consensus through persuasion and negotiation.
- Strong passion for our customers and the value our product provides them.
- Stellar analytical skills and the ability to present those insights to audiences big or small.
- Wizardry in productivity applications such as MS Office, Salesforce, and Power BI.
- Ability to thrive in and drive an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent copywriting and presentation skills; an eye for detail and a voice to be heard.
- A team-first attitude that shines in cross-functional teams. Leave your ego at the door!
- A four-year degree or significant work experience.
- Located in the Greater Dubuque, Iowa area or willing to relocate
- Ability and willingness to travel 25%.
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
Cartegraph provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cartegraph complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.