Product Marketing Associate
The Product Marketing Associate role is important to support the Sales and Marketing functions by turning Fusion's product messaging strategy into enablement materials and collateral that will: 1) support the buyer's journey to learn about Fusion; and, 2) differentiate Fusion to the various stakeholders that are involved in the buying process. This could involve communicating over a number of different mediums, from written collateral to video to podcasts, webinars and live presentations. The Product Marketing Associate will be most successful as a self-starter who works with Product Management, Sales and Marketing to understand the most important needs and deliver professional content efficiently to help Fusion keep its competitive edge on the competition in its traditional markets while creating content to demonstrate Fusion's differentiators in the newer markets it is entering.
The Product Marketing Associate reports to the Senior Director or Manager of Product Marketing. Specific responsibilities include:
- Deliver content to drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for all Fusion products, services and solutions
- Support all product marketing content development and maintenance initiatives
- Create and edit written and video content for product marketing purposes, marketing Fusion products, services and solutions to Fusion prospective and existing clients
- Convert internal product messaging documents into market facing value propositions
- Assemble competitive research into sales tools including research notes and battlecards
- Plan and deliver product-focused webinars
- Work with Product and Solution Managers to document use cases and convert that into an array of sales enabling content
- Share product messaging with Sales and Marketing organizations by creating training materials and occasionally presenting topics in small training sessions and ad hoc meetings
- Participate in research initiatives that advance market intelligence including Win-Loss Analysis outreach calls and reporting on results
- Sales tool development, including proposal templates, ROI calculators, etc.
- Help Fusion achieve objectives and revenue goals
- Work with product management team to ensure product marketing and sales enablement processes are efficient
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan
- Contribute product messaging to Marketing efforts including advertisements, webcasts, websites, email campaigns, and tradeshows
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in any product collateral
- Measure success of various product marketing collateral
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a marketing or communications related field. Other degrees will be considered with appropriate communication skills and marketing, product management, or technology and business prowess.
- 1-3 years of experience in similar roles preferred. New graduates of a four-year program also considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrated video editing skills a plus (Camtasia Studio, iMovie, Adobe, or similar)
- Experience with Adobe products (Acrobat, Creative Cloud) a plus
- Local Travel (10-20%), between Downtown and Rolling Meadows corporate offices when needed. Occasional travel to customer events or tradeshows may be possible.
- Organized with a high level of personal accountability
- Deep critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Business Continuity, IT Disaster Recovery, Crisis/Incident Management, Third-Party Management and/or Risk Management a plus
- Understanding of Salesforce.com as an application platform as a service a plus
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.