Product Marketing Director
Signal is looking for an expert in the programmatic and media buying space for an open Product Marketing Director position on our marketing team. We’re looking for candidates with deep familiarity with the Martech / AdTech buyer landscape and ideally experience working with SaaS-based marketing products. Most importantly we’re looking for a strong cross-departmental collaborator who is able to bring both strong communication and project management skills to help drive Signal’s business.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Become an expert in our customer and their needs across all stages of the customer lifecycle to develop compelling narratives that can be adopted across marketing and sales touchpoints
- Spearhead competitive research and share that knowledge across the organization across the marketing and advertising ecosystem; and use that knowledge to create meaningful content to support Signal’s positioning in this area.
- Partner with sales and marketing to develop the sales tools, training, and collateral that support Signal’s commercial efforts.
- Closely partner with our product team and co-ordinate across departments to launch new features, products and solutions
- Serving as the voice of Signal at industry events, in publications and on our website, and to clients who will benefit from your passion and POV.
- Whatever else it takes – above all, you need jump in, embrace new experiences with lots of moving parts, and still have the presence of mind to have fun along the way.
What do we need from you?
- You need to know AdTech/Martech landscape like the back of your hand – you’ll have spent at least seven years in a media research, account director or marketing position
- You have launched or driven the adoption of new media products into new markets and/or expanded into existing markets.
- You eagerly take on the role of subject matter expert, and look to find ways to share your knowledge across the organization
- You have a phenomenal ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical people and effortlessly translate business problems into technical solutions.
- You’re a clear, succinct and engaging writer. You understand how to tailor information for your audience.
- You have a curiosity and passion for the customer experience through all stages of the sales and retention cycle.
- You have the desire to work in fast-paced environment, focused on generating revenue for the success of the company and the mission.
- You are really smart and amazing but your ego doesn’t require that you be the only smart and amazing person on your team.
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.