Product Marketing Manager
Yello’s talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role
Yello is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to develop and manage the go-to market strategy for our award-winning talent acquisition software. The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking with tactical execution to create product content and messaging to position Yello in the talent acquisition marketplace. Responsibilities include training internal staff, performing competitive analysis, and regularly working with marketing, sales, and product teams.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Extract key capabilities, differentiators, benefits and use cases to create content that clearly communicates features and benefits
- Develop product positioning and messaging for specific markets and audiences
- Enable sales and success teams with high-value sales tools, including presentations, solution guides and white papers, collateral and more
- Oversee product content on the Yello website
- Develop content and assets to support demand generation and awareness campaigns
- Understand market trends and competitive landscape
- Develop buyer personas that provide structure and insight
- Develop talk tracks and collateral, crafting the message and positioning for the solutions
- Guide development of case studies, objection handling and testimonials
- Partner with Product and Marketing team members to craft Launch Lists for new product releases
What We're Looking For
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Ability to think and work strategically, but also execute as an individual contributor
- Proven track record in supporting worldwide sales teams meet revenue goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, polished presentation abilities, strong social media skills
- Positive collaborative spirit and team player mentality necessary to navigate across a variety of departments and levels, both within the organization and key clients’ organizations
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven to expand knowledge set and pursue consistent skill improvement in a constantly evolving industry
- 5+ years of product marketing and/or product experience preferably with a SaaS company
- 4-year college degree
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time