Product Marketing Manager, B2B Monetization & Pricing at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Product Marketing Manager’s role is to deeply understand our market, consumers, and retailers to help advise our B2B Monetization & Pricing strategy and craft powerful positioning and messaging. This person will closely collaborate with Pricing, Product, Partnership, Sales, Marketing, Client Success, and other GTM teams. This is an exciting opportunity to help define and execute Affirm’s future monetization strategy!
What you'll do
- Main owner for continuously optimizing Affirm’s pricing narrative: partner with Pricing, Risk, Product, Strategy, and Client Insights to redefine merchant pricing packages and support a portfolio approach to pricing
- For B2B products that require new pricing constructs, partner closely with cross functional teams to develop a pricing structure that is simple and easy to understand
- Support Pricing and Product teams in developing and testing new pricing innovations
- Develop merchant-facing communication strategy for pricing and underwriting updates
- Systematically collect inbound product & pricing feedback and propose and execute plans for evolving our offering
What we look for
- 7+ years of proven experience in analytical, client-facing roles (consulting, finance, analytics, etc.) - extra points if the person has Product Marketing experience in monetization and pricing
- Experience successfully launching and monetizing products in ecommerce, retail, martech, or FinTech
- Powerful storyteller; written, verbal, and visual
- Distinguish between signal and noise to make data driven decisions
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Self-starter with ability to build programs from scratch