ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This position reports to: Head of IT Operations and Asset Product Marketing
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. At ServiceNow, we put people at the heart of everything we do. We’re dedicated to bringing a smarter way to workflowTM to people everywhere.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are seeking an action-oriented product marketer who is craving to be part of a great company. We need a creative and compelling storyteller that will thrive as an individual contributor on our product marketing team. The role will be responsible for driving key elements of our product message that differentiate our position in the market. This person will be responsible for concisely articulating what is possible with our solution in a way that lands with prospects, customers and partners.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who demonstrates attention to detail and quality. The candidate needs the ability to clearly present our value proposition from specialist to the c-suite and describe how we help customers achieve their business outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive the product and solution marketing strategy by working across go to market teams to develop messaging, value propositions, use cases and assets that describe the unique benefits of ServiceNow for organizations.
- Build content aligned to personas to execute on the product and solution marketing strategy, including sales enablement, webinars, white papers, eBooks, blogs, sales trainings, success guides, customer case studies, and internal communications.
- Present content to external and internal audiences including sales kickoff, sales trainings, executive briefing center, Knowledge, Now at Work, webinars, industry conferences and analyst and press briefings.
- Help identify and support key marketing activities - including speaker selection, content reviews, and messaging support.
- Champion the buyer’s journey and align with the campaigns team to map digital content and assets to appropriate stages for a great user experience and campaign optimization.
- Help develop and deliver sales training content to improve funnel and sales performance.
- Act as a spokesperson for ServiceNow products and solutions.
- Develop a strong understanding of cross organizational use cases for our products and solutions.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Natural empathy for, and understanding of, needs of customers across multiple types of organizations and industry verticals.
- The ability to quickly generate ideas for how our solutions can make our customers and partners more successful.
- Creative messaging skills based on value, use cases, and customer outcomes.
- Passion about our products and solutions and the possibilities of shaping the future of how people work.
- The ability to be both hungry and humble.
- 8+ years of product marketing or product management experience.
- 4+ years of relevant experience with products related to configuration management database (CMDB), or common service data model (CSDM)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Must be comfortable with social media and community participation with very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Up to 25% travel to support sales efforts and industry events, as global health situations permit
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented product and solution marketers in the business.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.