Product Marketing Manager, Core Growth at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Product Marketing Manager’s role is to deeply understand our market, consumers, and retailers to help advise our Core product strategy and craft powerful positioning and messaging. This person will closely collaborate with Product, Partnership, Sales, Marketing, Client Success, and other GTM teams on early-stage product exploration, betas, and powerful launches that drive growth and adoption.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Product Management to identify future product opportunities and define a product roadmap incorporating customer insights and feedback from CS, Sales and other teams
- Support merchant platform/integration partnerships launches including efforts across go-to-market and marketing (B2B & consumer) to drive scale and volume
- Lead betas and product rollouts end-to-end, including value proposition design, target merchant identification, operational readiness, campaign planning and execution, seller enablement, and merchant feedback collection
- Translate highly technical products into client-facing narratives with a focus on positioning, benefits, differentiation, and use cases.
- Define positioning and messaging for new products and translate features and functionality into differentiated customer benefits
- Partner with Enablement teams to produce impactful enablement materials including: customer messaging, sales pitch decks, solutions-focused communications, and any communications that support product strategy.
- Define and scale best practices to drive optimal solutions adoption and new product activation
What we look for
- 7-8 years of experience across product marketing, product management, or similar
- Experience influencing product vision and launching products through concept, beta, and GA
- Self-starter with the ability to build programs from scratch; be ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Powerful storyteller; written, verbal, and visual
- Strong analytical capability; distinguish between signal and noise to make decisions
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence efficiently across multiple teams cross-functionally
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills