Product Marketing Manager, Customer Service Management at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
A successful PMM leader must drive cross-functional teams to successfully deliver high-impact results. This role requires attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate product capabilities into benefits.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and evangelizing compelling stories about customers using our products to solve important business needs. Passion for customers and customer empathy will be crucial for this role. Whether it is through customers on stage at events, customer success stories celebrated from field or customer voices in our marketing, you will inspire the team to keep the customer at the center of all we do. In this highly visible role, this individual will work with executive offices, enterprise customers, Customer Advocacy team, industry teams, field sales teams, product marketing teams and other groups across the organization to develop, curate and showcase compelling customer stories that demonstrate business value. This role demands the ability to balance agility and attention to detail; creative vision with analytical rigor; and great collaboration skills with a proactive bias for action.
The ideal candidate is experienced in B2B product marketing and a quick study, able to consume complexity across a vast array of product, services, customer segments, geographies, and industries. He/she can simplify these complexities to be easily learned and understood by GTM and marketing teams for use with our target markets. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can create strategy, influence stakeholders, and execute in the marketplace to drive awareness and growth for Customer Service Management business across multiple teams, both internal and external. This person will be the subject matter expert and voice of the product.
What you get to do in this role:
· Develop strategic plans to expand the reach of our customer stories across various channels
· Deliver highly curated customer stories, presentations, videos, written case studies and other content format celebrating our customers’ successes
· Collaborate closely with Customer Advocacy team to set priorities in customer stories and case studies, synthesize information from internal and external stakeholders and execute a variety of tactics that showcase ServiceNow impact in driving transformation
· Secure top tier customers for key events and PR moments and help the Customer Advocacy team garner participation from CSM customers in our advocacy programs
· Partner closely with product teams to curate customer stories from product preview programs to leverage for key product launches and news moments
· Champion advocates, fans and the customer-centric mindset across the organization
· Ensure customer stories align to field and partner seller needs as well as the Go-to-Market strategy, campaign narratives and industry priorities
· Drive key stakeholder meetings and executive reviews.Qualifications
· 8+ years of product marketing experience, preferably with experience in customer service management software or related fields.
· Excellent communicator who is comfortable speaking with internal stakeholders and customers are all levels of an organization.
· Strong experience designing, developing, and implementing insight-driven, content-led marketing and sales enablement content.
· Results driven, detail-oriented with a bias for action and have ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrated ability to work across functions within Marketing, Product and Sales, building relationships to drive results.
· Thorough understanding of needs of customer service across multiple types of organizations and industry verticals.
· Strong leadership skills with strong written communication and dynamic speaking skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experienceAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.