Product Marketing Manager, Customer Value Acceleration at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are looking for an experienced product marketing manager to join our growing Customer Marketing & Community Success team within Product & Solutions Marketing. Reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Value Acceleration, the product marketing manager will focus on the post-sale experience, infusing customer success value proposition and messaging into all efforts supporting the customer journey.
As a product marketing manager at ServiceNow, you'll sit at the intersection of product, solutions, sales, marketing, partner, training & services teams, all of whom are focused on our customers. This customer-centric mindset is essential to the work that we do – whether it is solution content development, messaging and positioning, or supporting our field organization with sales tools, market / competitive analysis, or collaborating with events and campaigns teams on awareness or thought leadership.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to translate customer needs into compelling narratives while ensuring customer success and value acceleration messaging is incorporated into all marketing materials, from corporate pitches to digital properties to campaigns to product launches, and beyond.
- Build differentiating content to enable sales & services teams to position and differentiate our suite of solutions with new and existing customers.
- Turn customer feedback into actionable insights and continually refresh customer-facing content across our post sales experience.
- Support the team on new solution offerings and releases with content and management of cross-functional, corporate and regional marketing plans.
- Team with PR & AR teams to build awareness, understand market themes and create content / and support analyst briefings. Gain analyst validation and endorsement.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis. Develop point-of-views and share insight to help shape positioning and differentiation.,
- Support strategic customer opportunities & internal events (e.g. customer/ partner conferences, sales meetings) with presentations / sessions / training as needed.
- Be a customer advocate, solution evangelist and a cross-functional team player who acts as a unifying force to drive business results and customer value.
- Natural empathy and understanding for customers across multiple types of organizations and industries.
- The ability to quickly generate ideas for how solutions can make customers and partners more successful.
- Creative product & solution messaging and content development skills based on value, use cases, and customer outcomes.
- Enthusiasm and motivation; a self-starter with a bias for action.
- Outside-in, customer and market perspective.
- Confidence and familiarity with cross-team collaboration, rapid iteration, and alignment.
- Excellent communication skills. A writer at heart with experience and passion for positioning and content development across multiple formats. Presentation experience a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple deliverables and prioritize stakeholders to drive results.
- The ability to be both hungry and humble.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years in product marketing within a B2B SaaS marketing team working with product management, development and operations teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Must be comfortable with social media and community participation with very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills to interact with all executives, staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Up to 25% travel to support sales efforts and industry events, as global health situations permit
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.