Product Marketing Manager, Government and Education at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Industry Product and Solutions Marketing team is at the forefront of our company’s growth, helping the world to understand our unique value and its relevance by industry. We seek a passionate marketer who can define the best program of action to excite and mobilize the Government and Education industries. In this role, you will distill our platform and products into compelling value propositions that motivate audiences toward deeper engagement with ServiceNow. Your role in helping us to reimagine the future of work will require thought leadership, action-orientation, commitment to excellence and incredible teamwork. This individual contributor role reports to the Director, Government and Education Industry Product and Solutions Marketing.
What you get to do in this role:
· Define ServiceNow’s value proposition for Government and Education and create the narrative for the key buyer personas in each industry
· Create compelling content across a variety of asset types (e.g., research, white papers, data sheets, e-books, etc.) and communication platforms (.com, social, blogs, webinars, events, etc.) to spur demand
· Work with Sales, the Customer Advocacy team and directly with customers to build a library of customer stories based on variety of public sector entities and use cases
· Partner with product management to craft release-related deliverables, and to ensure alignment between product-level and industry-level messaging and taxonomy; ensure relevance of messaging to industry audiences
· Provide field go-to-market enablement content based upon that team’s strategies for effective selling and value-based selling principles. Relationships include linkages to Partner, Analyst and Client Advocacy teams
· Collaborate with linked global marketing teams to create end-to-end marketing that drives scale and value, and which is designed with localization and personalization in mind. Linked teams include campaigns and pipeline demand generation, regional and account-based marketing, public relations, internal communications, and brand.
· Help support key conferences and regional events - including speaker selection, content reviews, and messaging support
· Champion the buyer's journey and deliver content and assets to appropriate stages for a great user experience and campaign optimization
· Help develop and deliver sales training content to improve funnel and sales performance
· Identify, validate, and develop cross-organizational use cases for our products and solutionsQualifications
To be successful in this role you have:
· 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing, including 2+ years of industry marketing or industry experience in Government and/or Education
· Natural empathy for and understanding of customers' needs
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
· The ability to be both hungry and humble
· Must be comfortable with social media and community participation
· Up to 10% travel to support sales efforts and industry events, as global health situations permit
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.