Product Marketing Manager - Healthcare Software (Hybrid/Remote) at Origami Risk
Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- With input from product and sales leadership, owns and iterates on product messaging, value proposition, and positioning of the market to target buyers.
- Develops a deep understanding of the buying audience by conducting research and gathering insight on buyer personas, including pain points, channels, and purchasing decisions and socializing those insights with marketing, sales, and services.
- In collaboration with product and sales, identifies and prioritizes target markets, segments, and accounts based on market size, organizational maturity, and other criteria to define the market opportunities for the product portfolio, build business cases and support for expanding market presence or entering new markets.
- In partnership with demand gen, strategizes and executes on content and campaign strategies centered around go to market strategy and customer buying needs.
- Works with the content, event, and public relations teams on developing and executing strategy at each stage of the sales funnel, including blogs, white papers, case studies, sell sheets, videos, press release, webinars, events and speaking engagements, and other marketing and sales enablement assets.
- Owns the development, socialization, and execution of documents such as market requirements, marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plan, and solution handbook.
- In partnership with product management, develops the competitive positioning and battle cards for the product portfolio using market research and competitive analysis. Provide market insight to product roadmap and pricing.
- Serves as the market subject matter expert (SME) and interface with industry analysts as the company representative.
- Implements a customer marketing strategy, gathering customer references, testimonials, and case studies for external and internal use, establishing strategies to drive retention, engaging the client community, and upsell and cross-sell for the platform.
- Works with demand gen, sales, sales ops, and inside sales to provide reporting on the product, including revenue, marketing influenced pipeline, sales velocity, win loss ratio, and monitor this ongoing to address gaps in performance.
- Determines innovative paths to market, such as partnership and advertising models.
- Works with the marketing team to contribute ideas for unified platform messaging across all product suites.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years' experience in product marketing or B2B marketing in technology services
- Bachelor's degree - Marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Health care industry experience is a must
- Strong ability to execute on marketing initiatives, including aligning and getting buy-in from stakeholders across the organization (including marketing, service, product, and sales).
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs and sales enablement to drive awareness and demand generation.
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of success in all key areas of responsibility, including the ability to set goals, manage KPIs, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations.
- Certification in Product Marketing is a plus.
- For the Product Marketing Manager position, experience and comfort presenting to analysts and orchestrating analyst RFP responses.
Who We Are
Origami Risk is a leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for risk management, insurance, safety, and compliance. We've designed our single-platform, cloud-based software to be easily configurable to meet the needs of insured corporate and public entities, brokers and risk consultants, insurers and MGAs, third party claims administrators (TPAs), risk pools, and more. To fulfill our singular focus of helping our clients achieve their business objectives, our software is supported by a best-in-class service team of experienced risk, insurance, and safety professionals who have an ideal balance of industry knowledge and technological expertise.
Since its founding in 2009, Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the "Best Places to Work" and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).