ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
We’re looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing and global marketing team. ActiveCampaign is expanding our Customer Experience Automation (CX) platform, used by over 100,000 customers globally, to include native integrations with applications from third-party companies such as Calendly, Typeform and Slack, known as CX Apps. These integrations enable our customers to build automations that fit perfectly with the other applications they use, and in doing so, deepen the engagement and loyalty of their customers. This role will be responsible for growing and promoting our app ecosystem, increasing value for customers, partners and ActiveCampaign.
In this role, you will be expected to work autonomously in the development of project plans, requirements, timelines, and deliverables. The role has a high level of responsibility to grow customer adoption of CX Apps, to grow the number of CX App integrations on our platform, and to drive co-marketing efforts with Strategic Partners.
What your day could consist of:
- Marketing our app ecosystem to our customers in order to increase their use of CX Apps and to ensure they get the most out of using the apps, to ultimately increase customers’ engagement with the ActiveCampaign platform
- Author core customer-facing positioning and messaging for our app ecosystem
- Develop and execute on multi-channel marketing plans that grow awareness of and affinity toward our app ecosystem
- Marketing to developers of third-party applications in order to increase the number of high-quality CX Apps on our platform, and ensure a positive and beneficial experience for third-party developers
- Create content that helps CX App Partners establish and drive customer adoption of their CX Apps on our platform
- Collaborate with Partner Account Managers to onboard and train new App Partners, and to keep App Partners informed about key developments in the ActiveCampaign platform
- Drive co-marketing efforts in collaboration with Strategic Partners in order to increase new customer acquisition via the marketplaces those Strategic Partners provide
- Other tasks and responsibilities to help the Partner Marketing team, Product Marketing team and overall Marketing team to be successful
What your day could consist of:
- 4+ years of work experience in product marketing and/or partner marketing required
- Experience in the B2B SaaS space strongly preferred
- Familiarity with the marketing technology and sales technology landscapes preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- High level of ownership and self-motivation
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally to ensure various teams are aware and aligned to your work, and empowered to contribute if additional effort outside of marketing are needed
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.