The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and execution of 'downstream' marketing programs that promote GHX products and services (healthcare-specific business systems and services) to the healthcare market and the current customer base. With a strategic focus, the Product Marketing Manager designs and provides tools and programs to support sales' efforts and writes creative briefs for materials that help to educate current GHX customers as to the value of GHX services, driving utilization and customer retention. In this position, the Product Marketing Manager works with Market Managers, Product Managers and Service Teams on the development of product positioning statements, key message points, and features and benefits, driving the creation of collateral material, promotions, corporate communications projects, website content and other related materials. Additionally, this position will support industry events through development of promotional programs and materials, as well as other activities directed toward market awareness, customer acquisition, and building value for the GHX brand.Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Execute marketing plans for assigned products or product lines.
- Directly responsible for campaign planning and design and ensuring sales teams have the tools, information and programs to support funnel and pipeline development and achieve sales goals.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Director on messaging and positioning
- Participate in event strategy (tradeshows and webinars) to drive leads.
- Partner with Marketing to develop sales collateral and campaigns that are focused on each phase of the sales cycle, targeted to specific buyers to address the problems of that buyer.
- Create enablement materials and presentations that accurately promote products in new sales, upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Develop programs to optimize opportunities within segmented customer base
- Identify market trends and understand the competitive landscape
- Monitor effectiveness and ROI of marketing activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or combination of education and related experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in healthcare, SaaS product marketing management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Independent, with the ability to successfully execute with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to balance both strategic and tactical imperatives; simultaneously drive both to outcome.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to clearly communicate verbally, in writing and via presentations.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with both in-house and field-based sales and support teams.
- Adept at multi-tasking.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Knowledge of supply chain operations.
Estimated Salary range for this position: $69,300 - $96,600The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX's salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/#LI-Remote #LI-SYGHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.Disclaimer
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, "GHX") provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement. GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.