Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We are looking for a driven professional to take our Omnichannel product offering to market. The Omnichannel Product Marketing Manager will deeply understand customer needs to craft a compelling omnichannel narrative, for both merchants and shoppers. This role will launch effective campaigns, with powerful positioning and messaging to expand our business in Omnichannel environments such as Stores and Telesales. This person will closely collaborate with our Product, Sales, Client Success, Marketing, and GTM teams to build our Omnichannel narrative and GTM strategy. The role requires thorough knowledge of the store retail ecosystem in order to drive the adoption of innovative tactics, bridging the gap between the traditional retail environment and Affirm’s tech-forward Omnichannel strategy.What you’ll do
- Partner with Product, Strategy, Client Success and Sales to identify market opportunities and decide how to best position Affirm
- Craft a compelling narrative on Affirm’s value proposition for Omnichannel merchants who combine a large brick & mortar footprint with a sizable Digital business
- Understand and research the Omnichannel trends in the BNPL industry and share them with Product, Sales, Client Success, and other teams
- Develop communication strategies to share Omnichannel strategy and plans with cross-functional partners
- Work with our Client Insights analysts and User Research teams to surface impactful statistics, metrics and stories which drive home Affirm’s ability to grow sales in Omnichannel environments (Digital and in-store) for merchants and consumers
- Partner with Enablement teams to produce impactful enablement materials including: messaging/positioning, sales pitch decks, solutions-focused communications, and any communications that support product and platform strategy
- Ensure successful rollout of Affirm’s Omnichannel experiences to partner merchants and their consumers
- Define and scale standard methodologies to drive powerful messaging and solutions adoption and new product activation
- 7-8 years of experience across product marketing, product management, or similar. Prior experience in Retail or fintech/payments is helpful but not required
- Experience delivering compelling product narratives, influencing product vision and translating market dynamics into merchant-facing materials
- Self-starter with the ability to build programs from scratch; be ready to dive in and get things done!
- Powerful storyteller; written, verbal, and visual
- Strong analytical capability; distinguish between signal and noise to make decisions
- Proven track record of collaborating and influencing efficiently across multiple cross-functional teams
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.