Product Marketing Manager at Cameo
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global fully distributed company.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
You will be an integral part of defining Product Marketing at Cameo! Our team is tackling some of the highest impact work within the company, optimizing both the customer and talent sides of the marketplace. We are looking for a seasoned strategic Product Marketer who has worked on a diverse set of products throughout the development lifecycle - from understanding customers and building positioning through to testing plans, launches, and ongoing education. You will build strong partnerships with all Product Managers at Cameo to serve as the connector to all other business functions such as legal, sales, business development, etc.
You’ll be a part of the full product journey - creating research, positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature refinement, messaging, launch, and adoption/growth strategy. You will know the customer better than anyone else and represent that customer to the rest of the company.
This role is perfect for someone who can take an integrated approach to projects - spanning marketing, product, and business operations. You should enjoy digging into the data and research, finding actionable insights, and leveraging those to build real change within our product. You should be able to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels to take Cameo’s growth to the next level. You should be excited to work cross-functionally with a diverse set of stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be excited about the opportunity at hand: launching high-growth initiatives at Cameo
- Understand the customer better than anyone else by distilling research and data to actionable insights for Product
- Create comprehensive marketing strategies for various product features and changes, working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Inspire others understanding and appreciation of Product Marketing by showing the impact you can have on product development, launches, and adoption
- Have a basic understanding of all marketing channels - CRM, PR, paid, organic social, web, and app.
- Thrive in an ambiguous environment, with proven ability to build and execute a roadmap that adds value and drives growth against key business metrics.
What you bring to the table:
- 3-6 years in Product Marketing Manager roles, bonus points if that has been at a high growth start-up or a marketplace company
- Excellent communication skills and experience building relationships cross-functionally
- Desire to tell the right story that brings innovative campaigns to life in a way that resonates with the target audience
- Ability to distill data and research into actionable insights and product improvements
- Strong written and verbal communication
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.