Product Marketing Manager at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
The Manager, Product Marketing - Corporate & Campus Dining will be responsible for leading product marketing for a rapidly growing part of the business. In this newly created role, you will champion Grubhub to two unique and exciting customer segments - college students and hungry employees enjoying company meal perks. You’ll also drive growth on the B2B side in partnership with Sales, Product and Client Success.
The ideal candidate is a creative and entrepreneurial self-starter who is passionate about product marketing, thrives on creative problem-solving in a fast-paced environment, and has a strong desire to make an immediate impact. This role reports into the Senior Manager of Corporate & Campus Dining.
- Build, execute and lead go-to-market initiatives that drive growth for two key areas of the business: Grubhub Corporate (business diners) and Grubhub Campus (colleges and students)
- Design and deploy complex multi-channel projects to drive acquisition, adoption and retention across B2B and B2C segments, with rigorous ongoing analysis and optimization
- Own and maintain customer experience roadmaps across key segments, aligning the vision across cross-functional teams with the goal of optimizing LTV
- Partner closely with the Product team as the marketing authority on the Corporate and Campus product roadmaps and communication plans
- Collaborate with stakeholders across core teams including Client Success, Sales, Product and Business Operations to align on product launches and client lifecycle marketing efforts
- Develop an expert understanding of Grubhub’s enterprise customers, products, and use cases
- Work closely with the creative team to develop campaign assets including emails, in-product messaging, one-pagers, videos, case studies, whitepapers, decks, etc
- Collect learnings and best practices to enable continuous improvement in go to market plans and outcomes
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree in a related concentration or equivalent experience
- At least 6 - 8 years of experience in product marketing with a digital focus
- Experience in both B2B and B2C product marketing in the technology space is a big plus
- Experience working closely with sales, account management, product, engineering and design teams
- Proficient in various product platforms including Google Analytics, Tableau, CRM platforms (ie. Braze, Marketo, Salesforce)
- Ability to develop, launch and measure marketing programs and campaigns independently
- Dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong skills in analyzing product metrics and extracting actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.