Product Marketing Manager at Jellyvision (Chicago, IL)
Jellyvision is hiring a Product Marketing Manager
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
What we do
We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to fostering a more inclusive workplace where people across all dimensions of diversity and intersectionality, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neuro-diversity, gender identity, gender expression, sex, or country of origin are welcomed, valued, and celebrated! We have an opportunity to increase representation at all levels and need your unique talents, background and perspectives. We look forward to your contributions to our team.
How you’ll help
You will partner with internal stakeholders to plan and execute go-to-market strategies and launches for each of our new and enhanced products. This person will work cross-functionally with product, marketing, enablement, and sales to effectively bring new products and features to market, readying our teams to speak to the full value ALEX delivers to employers. This role was made for an experienced self-starter who can combine storytelling, creative marketing, and strategy to successfully bring new products to the market.
You will plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
What you’ll do
- Partner with internal stakeholders to create the documentation and planning materials required to execute effective product launches and go-to-market campaigns
- You will understand and support our direct and broker sales channels; detailing the problems we solve for buyers and users while developing collateral for our Sales teams
- Work directly with the product and engineering teams to continually update and communicate our product roadmap
- Partner and support our Enablement team, ensuring our internal teams are fully equipped with up-to-date sales decks, 1-pagers, battle cards and training so they can effectively overcome objectives and speak to the value of our platform
- Support marketing efforts and demand generation by creating compelling content and cohesive narratives highlighting our benefits and value
- Coordinate with internal and external subject matter experts to ensure our messaging resonates with our target markets
- Ensure all email, marketing collateral, and thought leadership content are on message and supportive of the ALEX story and value propositions
- Analyze segments and buyers to understand unique challenges and build buyer and influencer personas
- Track, measure, and report against objectives
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing, ideally at a high-tech / SaaS company
- Proven experience using storytelling to articulate value propositions across all stages of the buyer journey. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success customizing messaging to unique segments and buyers.
- Successful track record of driving enterprise B2B go-to-market strategies and product launches.
- Build and maintain high quality product content, including web content, one-pagers, demos, sales enablement materials and more.
- Establish, maintain, and leverage internal partnerships with product, creative management, sales and others
- Define buyer personas, their challenges and buying criteria
- Identify opportunities for lead generation, creating and using client stories, case studies, brochures, video, etc.
- Develop and deliver product briefings to industry analysts
- Define needs for market research, and partner with demand gen to use A/B testing to optimize our go-to-market messaging
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer that’s comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Action oriented
- Drives results
- Plans and aligns
- Decision quality
- Communicates effectively
- Customer Focus
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!