Product Marketing Manager
Signal is looking for a brainy, inventive, and innovation-obsessed Product Marketing Manager to fill a key role on our marketing team. We’re looking for candidates with AdTech/Martech experience that enjoy taking on new challenges and have a willingness to make things happen. Ideal candidates have strong communication skills and already possess a deep understanding of how to execute go-to-market strategies for Signal’s product offerings. You relish collecting customer feedback from our sales & account management teams; as you see it as an opportunity to help our customers and teammates understand Signal’s product offerings, market positioning, and target markets.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- You will develop an understanding of Identity across the marketing and advertising ecosystem; and use that knowledge to create meaningful content to support Signal’s positioning in this area.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis based on a variety of sources; use this to inform product go-to-market strategies.
- Collaborate with other marketing, product management and sales functions to deliver marketing collateral and campaigns which deliver on Signal’s market value proposition.
- Lead the writing and development of sales collateral, working with account services and product team to generate case studies, sales decks and other content.
- Partner with product managers to launch new products and features, developing roadmap communications plan for both internal and client audiences.
What do we need from you?
- You have 5+ yearsof AdTech/Martech experience. Ideally that includes 2+ years in product marketing or a sales development role.
- You understand digital advertising, the AdTech/Martech space and all related data management offerings and acronyms (DMPs, onboarding, CDPs). What you don’t know, show an eagerness to learn quickly.
- You have a phenomenal ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical people and effortlessly translate business problems into technical solutions.
- You’re a clear, succinct and engaging writer. You understand how to tailor information for your audience.
- You have a curiosity and passion for the customer experience through all stages of the sales and retention cycle.
- You have the desire to work in fast-paced environment, focused on generating revenue for the success of the company and the mission.
- You are really smart and amazing but your ego doesn’t require that you be the only smart and amazing person on your team.
Bonus points for:
- Experience managing the development of creative assets and marketing collateral
- Experience conducting detailed competitive research
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are pretty nice, too. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume to me, Erin, via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.