Product Marketing Manager
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
You will convey our vision to the world. As an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is passionate for technical and business storytelling, you will play a key role in Showpad’s go-to-market strategy. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit with a successful track record of researching target markets, defining messaging, developing content, and executing product launch plans.
Key responsibilities of a Product Marketing Manager at Showpad
- Develop and refine a go to market plan based on how different industries use sales content and their match with Showpad’s capabilities.
- Talk with current and prospective customers to understand current pain points, reasons for considering change, and the materials needed to make a change in their organization.
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, and win/loss details to keep Showpad in a leadership position.
- Develop messaging framework that will be used by every Showpad employee to describe the company and service.
- Create content that can be used by Showpad on websites, webinars, tradeshows, advertising, and more.
- Work closely with sales team to build materials that allow them to sell better and close deals faster.
- Conduct customer interviews to capture content for case studies and video testimonials.
- Work closely with the Demand team to track and analyze the effectiveness of different messages using multivariate testing.
Skills we are looking for
- Experience in the software industry either as a product manager or product marketer.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with sharp deadlines.
- Executed at least two high profile product launches.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills that support business decisions.
- Good understanding of customer buying processes and how marketing influences different stages in the process.
- Can share a portfolio of product, sales and marketing content
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.