Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for driving Gladson's marketing engagement within the marketplace. This individual contributor role will combine creative, strategic and tactical thinking with an analytical approach to systematically improve key performance metrics across all stages of a users' lifecycle using an integrated marketing approach. The product marketing manager will develop compelling product messages and value proposition for new and evolving products.
This full-time role will be based in Gladson's Chicago office.
- Creation and execution of product marketing plans and campaigns
- Develop marketing plans including strategy, segmentation, core product messaging, targeted audience messaging and metrics
- Manages the integrated marketing strategies for one or more programs
- Collaborate with product management to ensure that marketing plans are agreed upon and executable
- Support the engagement and enablement of the sales team
- Present marketing plans for the programs to various internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in marketing or business
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product marketing, ideally in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated product marketing experience within technology or SaaS industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in market research, analysis and strategy development
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills