Product Marketing Manager at Maropost
Maropost is looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our Chicago office. This position will be report into our Director of Product Marketing. If you choose to accept, your mission will be to bring our customer engagement platform to market to help businesses connect with their customers journey. We are seeking candidates who are energized by partnering with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success leadership to create compelling strategies that drive our business. This role will be responsible for market and competitive research, buyer insights and personas, positioning, product narratives and messaging, product launches, and organizational enablement. Do you have a persuasive communication style combined with outstanding business acumen and a creative streak? If yes, we’d love to hear from you.
What will be expected of you:
- Be the Expert: Understand the market, competition, and the customer better than anyone.
- Act and Think Like an Orchestra Conductor: Required to bring people and teams together to meet objectives and ensuring everyone is aligned.
- Have Customer Empathy: Be data-driven and lead with facts however, have a strong sense of context and customer empathy.
- Be a Team Player: Delivering value to the market requires effort of the entire organization. Being a team player is critical.
- Perform market and competitive research and analysis providing deep understanding of the marketplace and bolsters our position in the market.
- Act as a consultant and partner to the product team by bringing market and customer insights and context to help shape product vision, roadmap, features, prioritization and customer discovery activities.
- Develop the go-to-market strategies including: Product positioning, messaging, pricing and packaging activities that differentiates our products in the market and resonates with our audience.
- Develops and orchestrates key product and feature launch strategy and plan and coordinates execution of go to market initiatives with product, marketing, sales, and success.
- Collaborate with customer marketing and customer success to develop product and feature adoption tactics.
- Collaborate with content marketing to develop engaging content such as ebooks, whitepapers, presentations, and webinars
- Develop collateral and training materials that brings our product positioning to life with compelling narratives.
- Monitor performance metrics including revenue, pricing, deal size, sales cycle, markets and sales opportunity targets
What You’ll Need to Bring to Maropost
- Minimum exp. 5+ years of marketing/product marketing experience with enterprise SaaS software, preferably in the Martech space
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience, MBA preferred
- Interest in emerging technologies, marketing automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, developing go-to-market strategies working with marketing and sales to build a healthy pipeline and increasing velocity and rate of closing deals.
- Presenting information in a clear and concise manner and is comfortable doing so.
- Working collaboratively within teams and across functions
- Story-telling that clarifies our company and product narratives and drives action
- Knowledge of best practices in fostering a supportive and collaborative culture for a growing office
Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.