Product Marketing Manager at CCC
Job Description Summary
CCC seeks to create a new Product Manager position to help drive and execute go-to-market initiatives for its highly-strategic telematics (IoT) program. This new team member will play a key role in working with cross-functional teams to prepare, plan and execute product launches to multiple target markets.
- Play a lead role in planning and executing the launch of and sustaining marketing for all assigned product launches to relevant target markets
- Liaise with product management, as well as with other internal disciplines, to have a 360-degree understanding of relevant products and go-to-market deliverables; this includes understanding cross-functional plans, milestones and internal and market sensitivities that may impact launch
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the competition and CCC’s comparative value proposition
- Construct product positioning and messaging frameworks
- Play a role in preparing, training, and providing in-field tools to relevant sales teams
- Develop or help to develop go-to-market content that may include (but are not limited to):
- Solution briefs
- Sales decks
- Product Videos / Demos
- Thought Leadership Content
- Work with PR / Media to coordinate story/messages/requirements for journalist and analyst audiences
- At least 4-7 years of product marketing experience. Ideally with a software / big data organization
- Ability to work with cross functional teams including product management, product development, sales, etc
- Experience creating solution briefs, presentation materials, web pages, etc.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and assist in definition of decision making criteria and timelines
- Ability to ingest and simplify product messaging for target market consumption
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred Skills:
- MBA preferred
- Strongly prefer experience in the telematics/navigation/connected car technology space
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!