Product Marketing Manager
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
Are you driven by story telling? Do you thrive in a rapid-paced, cross-functional environment? If so, you may be a great fit for a Product Marketing Manager position at LogicGate.
We’re looking for a product marketing expert to lead the positioning and strategic narrative for LogicGate’s offerings, in order to drive awareness and interest with prospects, customers, and media & analyst influencers. The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing coupled with a robust understanding of the GRC market and associated buyer/customer personas.
This role requires a go-getter who thrives at the intersection of product, marketing, and sales. You’re a strong communicator who can transform complex concepts into interesting, valuable content to educate the market and compel audiences to want to learn more about LogicGate.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Serve as subject matter expert, thought leader, and spokesperson for LogicGate’s solutions
- Create messaging and audience-based, differentiated value propositions for LogicGate’s offerings
- Run the competitive program for LogicGate, partnering with product management, customer success, sales, and marketing to conduct market analysis of the competitive landscape and produce battle cards, objection handling documents, and other artifacts to help LogicGate win in the market
- Collaborate with customer success and sales to capture customer stories and references for internal training and external use
- Work alongside the product management and development teams to launch new products and features in the LogicGate suite
- Work with our internal and external media and analyst resources to build awareness and understanding of LogicGate’s offerings for positive perception and placement in media and analyst reports (Magic Quadrant, Waves)
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product pricing models, key messaging, and value proposition
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, ) that articulate the benefits of our offerings
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the solution
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our offering
Experience, Capability, and Behaviors:
- 5+ years minimum product marketing experience with at least 2 years in a software or technology company
- 2+ years of GRC experience a plus
- BS in marketing or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Proven track record of developing and executing metrics-driven go-to-market plans for a product or solution portfolio in partnership with cross-functional teams spanning product management, engineering, marketing and sales
- Software and/or technology market/industry experience desirable with knowledge of GRC solutions a plus
- Product management or direct sales experience a plus
- Strong software/technology industry network
- Proven product and solution market messaging and storytelling experience and expertise
- Strong ability to take initiative, collaborate and drive results
- Strong written/oral communications
- Analytical, strategic, objective-driven planning and reporting
- Empathetic to buyers, customers, users, and sales resources
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
Read Full Job Description