Product Marketing Manager at NextCapital
NextCapital is the leader in enterprise digital advice. NextCapital partners with world-class institutions to deliver personalized planning and managed accounts to individual investors, whether they’re saving for retirement in a 401(k) or IRA or investing in a taxable brokerage account. Our open-architecture digital advice solution provides better outcomes for our partners and individual investors by offering integrated account aggregation, analytics, planning and portfolio management, and customizable advice methodology and fiduciary roles.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re looking for an engaged, experienced, and highly motivated Product Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a skilled and engaging self-starter who is passionate about driving business objectives by connecting end users to digital experiences. Learn more about NextCapital at themuse.com/companies/nextcapital.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify a set of key business metrics for our platform and prioritize a plan of action to optimize and improve continually on these metrics.
- Work with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to guide product improvements through the product lifecycle - from discovery (vision, design, positioning) to delivery (engineering, rollout, promotion)
- Define marketing funnel analytics and optimization efforts with support from data warehouse team, and use these to communicate success clearly to users and stakeholders
- Understand and analyze our diverse set of user needs by conducting market, user, and competitor research and leverage this to determine the prioritized set of features and tools to build or enhance
- Produce and manage a set of digital marketing tools (campaigns, etc) that are leveraged to enhance customer journey and facilitate engagement at all points of their process, driving a strategy for disseminating and leveraging these tools at scale
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar context
- You have a demonstrated track record of launching successful products by optimizing customer experience and maximizing end-user engagement
- You are creative and exceptionally well-organized, regularly delivering high-value outcomes
- You consistently leverage available tools and evidence in combination with your own intuition and experience to create cohesive and thoughtful solutions
- You understand the importance of addressing problems through the lens of the end user and are competent in balancing the user’s needs with optimized solutions
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Disrupt the financial advice industry by bringing affordable, easy to use financial tools to millions of people
- Enjoy a laid back work environment & learn from FinTech’s best & brightest
- Receive great benefits like stock options, 401(k) match, and employer contributions to health, dental and vision coverage
- Join a fast growing company where you can have a real impact on the company's future
- Participate in company-sponsored cornhole leagues, company outings, wine tastings, fantasy football leagues, hackathons and other fun events
- Enjoy a newly built out office on Michigan Avenue with a view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan.
- Sip locally roasted coffee, kombucha, or craft beer at your modular sitting/standing desk
- Participate in women in tech events and service days at local organizations
- Relax with monthly, company wide, guided meditation sessions