Product Marketing Manager
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Respectful. Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a Product Marketing Manager, you recognize that marketing operations is a competitive advantage that drives revenue. You are a strategic thinker and a hands-on operator, and you are personally equipped to put ideas into action, helping the marketing team to function smoothly, hit deadlines and deliver for the business. In this role, you will:
- Understand the market landscape and our suite of services, the capabilities offered, advantages to the client, and impacts
- Own and execute the GTM vision and strategy and partnering with product management and technical stakeholders to effectively position our suite of products
- Play a key role in delivering high-quality content including (but not limited to) sales pitch decks, case studies, solution briefs, data sheets, whitepapers, positioning and messaging documents, battle cards, blogs, and sales enablement collateral
- Collaborate with sales to translate product capabilities into effective problem/solution stories
- Track and report on KPIs and leverage insights to optimize future marketing efforts
- Research and maintain technical competitive intelligence in key markets
- Develop a customer advocacy program to create and nurture a pipeline of strong, referenceable clients
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Business, Finance, Marketing or Communications)
- 6+ years’ experience in any combination of product marketing, go-to-market strategy, and/or product management in the cybersecurity field
- Proven ownership of marketing campaigns and solutions
- Demonstrated partnership with product management on bringing a service to market (either new or existing)
- Ability to analyze the marketing and dive in research with high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Experience in creating differentiated positioning
- Ability to create a go-to-market marketing strategy and plan for execution
- Experience delivering sales enablement collateral and thought leadership content
- Experience using tools like HubSpot and Salesforce preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)