Product Marketing Specialist at Spark Hire
Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 6,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2. We’ve also recently been recognized as one of the best startups to work for nationally and a top 5 B2B tech company in the Chicago area.
As we continue to expand our platform and feature set and our customer base grows exponentially, it's critical that we bring on our 1st Product Marketer - and that's where you come in!
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with the marketing, customer, success, and sales teams to empower our customers to be more successful with Spark Hire, enable our internal team to best position Spark Hire in the market, and engage our prospects with content that highlights the power of Spark Hire.
What you'll do
- Develop B2B product marketing campaigns and materials for external audiences
- Develop content for internal audiences including product positioning, features/benefits, resources for sales enablement, and other materials
- Directly write and edit external and internal content above, adapted to a variety of formats, audiences and tones-of-voice
- Collaborate with internal and external teams and subject matter experts on concepts, themes, campaigns, requirements, and design
- Ensure quality and consistency of message and brand voice in all marketing materials
- Develop expertise on Spark Hire’s platform, market and competitors
- Conduct competitor analysis and relate findings to internal stakeholders
- Build out demo videos and webinars to showcase every aspect of our SaaS platform
What we're looking for
- Strong written and communication skills to inform or persuade diverse audiences
- Strategic marketing mindset that guides crafting of themes and content to the objective
- Must be detail-oriented, have high standards of quality, and be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Previous experience with B2B marketing for software or other technology solutions
- Curiosity to understand competitor’s mindset and ability to apply research to sales enablement collateral such as battle cards, training materials, or sales scripts
- Collaborative team player with goal-oriented attitude
- 2+ years previous experience within B2B marketing team either for software or other high-technology solutions
- Experience working in marketing automation platform such as HubSpot, Pardot, or Marketo is a plus
- Experience working in a CRM such as Salesforce is a plus
What You’ll Love About Spark Hire
Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays. Plus, you get your birthday off as PTO!
Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
401(k) - Start saving for your future retirement!
If you're looking for an exciting place to work and to be an integral part of a growing marketing/partnerships team, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.