Product Marketing Specialist
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular remote Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
What you’d achieve:
- Act as a subject matter expert of user needs and challenges to inform messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategy for the end-user experience and growth Product squads
- Craft, execute, and track adoption and engagement strategies for your features as part of a larger go-to-market strategy
- Manage the growing strategic alliances marketing initiatives to ensure collaborative messaging and joint marketing efforts with LogicGate partners
- Research and report on vertical strategies and their impact on our content strategy
- Maintain the Product Marketing responsibilities in the Buyer’s Journey
- Maintain marketing assets as new products and features are created
- Write feature specific copy for blogs, social posts, infographics, press releases, and more
- Actively participate in LogicGate’s customer council to better understand the needs of the customer
- Manage quarterly Product Webinars with the Product team
- Partner with Sales Enablement on necessary feature training
- Facilitate product feedback back to the Product team to impact the Product Roadmap as the voice of the customer
The value you’d bring:
- 2-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in product or SaaS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative and comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to “own it” and work on tactics independently
- Willingness to openly discuss tactics and their effectiveness in order to make the best decisions for LogicGate and our customers
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and acting as a subject matter expert on specific features of the platform
- Ability to pioneer your own solutions when faced with limited resources, technical challenges, and other roadblocks
- Experience in writing messaging and positioning for new products and features
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 6 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Modern office with standing desks (featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series)
- Weekly catered lunch + kitchen stocked with coffee, seltzer, and snacks
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Personal Space/Mother’s Room
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!