PROGRAMMATIC SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be responsible for working with the MSO, Sales, and Programmatic Solutions teams to develop and execute best practices, provide campaign strategy and support, and create documentation and trainings to benefit internal Centro teams. Along with the Programmatic Solutions Directors this person will be an internal SME of programmatic and provide “Raving Fan” service to internal Client Development and Media Services teams.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Servicing clients of all verticals and sizes, the Programmatic Buying Team is responsible for end to end execution of programmatic buys, from education/strategy, to post campaign insights. The team is fast paced, quickly growing and performance oriented.
• Use core knowledge and on-the-job training to respond to MSO requests and queries.
• Troubleshoot technical issues with creative, tactics, and DSP software and digital ad campaigns.
• Work with MSO to identify and satisfy customer needs.
• Own and develop strong relationships with MSO and provide raving fan service.
• Assist in establishing best practices to rapidly onboard new clients and follow-up on new customers as needed.
• Assist in improving efficiency throughout the support process.
• Review campaigns and provide proactive detailed feedback to educate platform buyers.
• Assist in educating MSO on new features, products, technologies and best practices.
• Work closely with MSO to drive revenue and performance by providing campaign performance and optimization recommendations.
• Continually educate and develop programmatic buying knowledge and skills of MSO.
• Support Programmatic Solutions Directors in various projects to further programmatic knowledge across MSO.
• Create supporting documentation and materials for training to be placed on the internal Sharepoint.
• 5+ years of experience in digital media buying, including programmatic
• An understanding and interest in programmatic and RTB. Must have a desire to understand technology and strategy, while excelling in data quantifying.
• Experience in Demand Side Platform executions and knowledge of operations.
• Strategic thinking and proactive client service skills.
• Proven communication skills.
• Strong issue resolution and problem solving capabilities.
• Ability to work well in a cross functional team environment.
• Professional and advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.