Project Coordinator at Buildout, Inc.
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:11 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 13, 2020
Customers, Product, Team. Those are Buildout’s core values. The Marketing team at Buildout plays an important role in upholding our values by promoting our brand and products to both current customers and prospects. Our team takes great pride in understanding our market, the needs of our customers and how our solution can help them in their day-to-day lives. We have a small team, but produce at a high level and wear many hats. You should be driven and willing to jump into any project to help the team—we all work together to get the job done.
As Project Coordinator you will oversee the operations implementation and progress of marketing projects for the department. Department projects range from content creation, product releases, email marketing, conference planning, social media promotion and advertising to name a few. You will function as the key point-person for managing timelines and deliverables, and ensuring projects are executed on time. The Project Coordinator will oversee projects from initiation to completion and will demonstrate exceptional organization of those projects.
You will be responsible for upholding our project management and operational processes, and will be leaned on as a subject matter expert. This is an exciting role as your contributions will have a direct impact on the team's performance. Our ideal candidate will be able to switch between projects quickly, have a full grasp of the team's tasks and projects, and be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Drive all aspects of project management including: scope, timelines, deliverables, resource allocation and communication
- Manage and optimize internal workflow and procedures to keep team aligned and on track to achieve goals
- Maintain organization throughout our project management software and folder system
- Juggle multiple short and long-term projects; proactively communicating status, milestones and obstacles to members of team on a regular basis
- Proactively identify weaknesses in current workflow systems and develop the means to improve them
- Utilize our project management and time tracking softwares to create reports
- Lead meetings, check-ins and stand-ups, distributing key information before and after
- Take notes during meetings, assist in determining and follow up on all action items
- Communicate with and manage vendors
- Coordinate logistics for marketing's conferences
- Bachelor's degree
- 2–5 years of project management or other relevant experience
- Experience project managing at an agency or SAAS company is a plus
- Experience with digital marketing a plus
- Excellent communication skills and clarity of thought
- Exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to use creative thinking to identify and solve problems
- Ability to communicate effectively between different disciplines and personality types
- Ability to breakdown large projects into small parts and establish milestones
- Ability to prioritize work and clearly articulate trade offs
- Ability to manage a variety of projects with different levels of severity and complexity
- High competency in project planning and tracking tools
- Comfortable using project management software, ClickUp is a plus
- Deadline-driven, with the ability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excitement to work in a startup environment
Read Full Job Description