Regional Marketing Specialist at Chowbus
Regional Marketing Specialist
The Regional Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning and executing regional marketing support. You will work closely with headquarters marketing team, regional general managers and sales team to develop successful marketing campaigns, events and promotions that increase brand awareness and effectively grow the user base.
You will be based in HQ, but focus on selected regions to lead local marketing efforts to grow the local business.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- In charge of regional market growthing by leading local marketing strategy and execution.
- Under headquarters and regional managers’ guidance, develop regional marketing and communication plans, and provide input on a variety of headquarters marketing initiatives
- Manage marketing campaigns proactively including a wide range of marketing and communication needs
- Establish relationship with the target audience communities including school unions, young professional associations and other potential partners
- Manage partnerships with the local media, lead media buy planning, and negotiate media resources to maximize ROI
- Coordinate with headquarters to develop local market WeChat content strategy including establishing WeChat account, develop editorial content, and manage activations to grow followers
- Lead regional offline event planning and guide local execution including roadshows, on-campus promotions, in-apartment building promotions, event sponsorships, etc.
- Analyze market trends and competitor best practices in marketing efforts to determine successful tactics
- Function as region’s contact with headquarters office for all marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred 1-2 years of marketing experience including internship, specifically in offline events planning and social media management
- Actively involved in student activities with demonstrated experience of organizing events, developing partnerships, and promoting events
- Deep understanding of WeChat account management and content generation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player
- Effective project management skills to keep projects on track
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.