WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Research & Insights team creates and provides insightful research deliverables. We are storytellers. Our work includes building consumer profiles, media behaviors, competitive analyses, vertical and market insights and more! We provide in-depth vertical, market and consumer insights based on syndicated/proprietary media research and data, create media strategy tools utilizing data sources for greater decision making in the media planning process, and are thought leaders and creators of proactive pieces to drive insightful and actionable conversations with our clients.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
The Research & Insights Specialist will be responsible for helping drive Centro’s revenue growth by producing compelling consumer and customer business insights, analyzing and interpreting media consumption trends into foresights, and creating actionable research and data outputs. You will contribute by:
- Continuing to develop and master all research tools utilized for SI projects
- Creating advanced SI deliverables including, but not limited to, competitive reporting, consumer profiles, budget recommendations, research and ISB’s
- Creating custom deliverables based on specific client needs
- Continuing to build organizational and multi-tasking skills throughout the project management cycle
- Assisting department leaders with special and executive projects
- Assisting department leaders in helping sales/MSO teams with set-up/execution of brand/sales measurement studies
- Attending both internal and external events that will help solve industry issues and build knowledge
- Maintaining the Centro Knowledge Center to ensure the information available is always up-to-date and scalable to the organization
- Other projects and duties as needed
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1-2 years of experience in Media, Advertising, Communication or other related discipline
- Shows strong interest in research, consumer insights, data and/or media science
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office
- Experience with syndicated research tools and vendors preferred
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining accuracy
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and Flexible
- Thrives in a team environment
- A fun, positive attitude that embodies the Centro Manifesto
The Research & Insights Specialist will be responsible for helping drive Centro’s revenue growth by producing compelling consumer and customer business insights, analyzing and interpreting media consumption trends into foresights, and creating actionable research and data outputs.
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.