Retail Marketing Manager
- Responsibility Area: Develop, manage, and execute sales and marketing opportunities at the division level
- Execute corporate strategic initiatives across all retail divisions
- Tailor marketing objectives to fit the unique features of each retail division
- Own the critical KPI’s for the division: sales, sell-thru, shrink, etc.
- Responsibility Area: Grow key relationships with the all retail divisions
- Build and manage relationships with division by incorporating their unique attributes into Home Chef’s strategy
- Identify and develop opportunities for growth within division through data-driven analysis, leveraging consumer insights and operational capabilities
- Establish a feedback loop for insights from division to larger Home Chef team, allowing for continued optimization
- Responsibility Area: Conduct and report on tests to prove out key strategic initiatives Define, coordinate, execute A/B testing scenarios to prove out strategic initiatives
- Manage multiple stakeholders on projects to drive measurable impact
- Individuals who are motivated, hungry to learn, data-driven and eager to get a valuable hands-on experience will be rewarded with opportunities to grow within this role.
- 5+ years of experience in a rigorous fast-paced work environment – CPG, manufacturing, data analytics consulting, finance, etc.
- Professional communication and relationship building skills
- Previous experience with Kroger preferred
- Previous experience with fresh/perishable products preferred
- Previous sales, marketing, and account management experience preferred
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work
- Exceptional Excel and Google Sheets analytics with an innate feel for numbers
- Independent self-starter, driven to find solutions without significant oversight
- Intellectually curious, with a strong interest in the food, e-commerce and start-up space
- Results driven active problem solver with a natural desire to get things done