Revenue Marketing Manager at Cribl
Cribl is a fast-growing, remote-first company with a mission to unlock the value of all observability data. At our core, we believe in shipping phenomenal products and doing good by our customers and communities. We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over their real-time data. We're backed by Sequoia and CRV, and our products are deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB and PB of IT & Security data, and managed by Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, and Technical Operations teams.
Cribl is looking for a stellar B2B enterprise demand generation leader with a proven track record of hitting pipeline and revenue targets through effective account-based marketing and field marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate has a growth mindset, values a close partnership with sales, and has some range of experience across ABM, webinars/events, email marketing, content marketing, paid advertising, 3rd-party sponsorships, and partner/channel marketing to generate sales pipeline.
- Design and execute scalable demand generation programs that drive pipeline from enterprise accounts
- Partner with Sales to develop account-based strategies to drive awareness and pipeline from target accounts
- Develop role of trusted advisor on all things pipeline to Sales
- Constantly tune and optimize campaigns to increase conversion, reduce acquisition cost and increase ROI
- Work with Marketing and Sales Ops to track, analyze and report on campaign performance across all channels
- Proactively identify gaps, trends, standard methodologies, headwinds, and tailwinds that impact the regions
- Work with all Marketing functions to understand our content and messaging strategy, ideal customer profile, and personas to ensure alignment and develop compelling buyer journey across programs
- Manage program budget and third-party vendors
- 5-10 years of B2B field, ABM, demand generation, and/or channel experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- In-depth knowledge of top of funnel lead generation tactics and sources
- Experience leading campaign, events and field marketing for B2B Software company
- Excellent verbal communication, organization, project management, and writing skills
- Knowledge and understanding key technologies – SFDC, Hubspot/Marketo, ABM orchestration, outbound prospecting and digital experience tools
Bonus Points / Preferred Skills:
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and colleagues
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays to use for holidays you observe
- Social Responsibility Employee Group that reflects our value-driven company culture
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.