Sales Marketing Manager
As a Sales Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to own, steward, and grow the Everspring brand. Your work will have real impact on the future growth of our company.
The Sales Marketing Manager (B2B focused) will be the ambassador of the Everspring brand with specific responsibilities for producing marketing materials that will help the Sales team both directly and indirectly through presentations, collateral, competitor research, social media, and other activities.
This is a unique opportunity for someone that will take full ownership of this newly-created role in a start-up that is growing and transitioning into a more established company. In this role, you would report to the SVP of Marketing and would work closely with the larger marketing team, Sales team, and Executive team. Everspring provides services that support online education programs for well-known and highly respected traditional universities.
This position is located in the Chicago Loop near Ogilvie and Union Stations.
- Create presentation and collateral templates for use to market Everspring
- Support the Everspring Sales team:
- Create custom presentations and other materials for specific target clients and pitches
- Coordinate efforts for RFP responses that involve Sales, Finance, and leadership team. Ensure result is a great-looking representation of Everspring.
- Research the market and competitors to help identify market segments and make recommendations as to how to market to those segments
- Develop compelling brand messaging for Everspring, product offerings, and different market segments
- Work with the Analytics team to identify and incorporate data that tells a compelling story to our prospective clients
- Develop presentation and collateral templates
- Make recommendations and manage implementations of improvements and/or changes to the Everspring web site
- Manage and bolster the Everspring social media presences (primarily LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Identify data baselines for marketing activities to assess the level of success of marketing activities then track and report results
- Other projects related to supporting the Sales team, Everspring brand, or Marketing team as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field is required
- 4+ years’ in a business-to-business marketing role
- Proven ability to take full ownership of projects and work without close supervision
- Experience in working with others to develop compelling messaging that is effective in convincing others
- Experience working directly with sales people is highly desired
- Ability to advocate for your own ideas to improve Everspring’s market presence
- Be savvy with incorporating data to help tell the Everspring success story
- Very good writing skills
- Expert in PowerPoint. Intermediate skills with other design tools.
- Enthusiastic, team-oriented person
- Ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
- Strong project management and organizational ability
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer