Search Engine Marketing Specialist at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
The SEM specialist will own the strategy, execution, and reporting for our digital campaigns on Google and Bing Ads platforms. Successful candidates will be results-driven with an understanding of tagging & attribution as well as a passion for data analysis.
The right candidate will have 2-4 years of experiencing managing search campaigns, ideally for a lead generation business (finance industry a plus).
- Complete ownership of paid search campaigns in Google and Bing Ads with a focus on increasing quality leads at a target cost-per-acquisition.
- Perform daily optimizations such as bid management, targeting improvements, ad testing, negative keyword management, search query mining, and more.
- Report on account performance and make recommendations to leadership about new opportunities.
- Work directly with copy-writing team to consistently be testing new ad creative.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field preferred
- 2-4 years of SEM campaign management experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with both automated and manual bid management
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Precise and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be local
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who:
- Can adapt to changing direction
- Takes pleasure in setting and achieving goals
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason prohibited by law. #LI-BB1