Search Engine Optimization and Site Manager at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
CCC Information Services, Inc., connects the multitrillion-dollar automotive ecosystem, leveraging next-generation technology. The leader in the space, CCC seeks to engineer better engagement by connecting people, technology and insights. CCC’s marketing department is focused on telling our story and connecting key stakeholders including clients, potential clients, employees, potential team members, and influencers with the CCC brand. To do this, we know we need to create a meaningful online experience to connect stakeholders with the content they seek. To achieve and cultivate meaningful connections, we are seeking an experienced SEO Manager to join the Marketing Team to help us rebuild our website and ongoing SEO content, management, and optimization strategy.
- Collaborate with agency and internal IT and Marketing partners to reshape (rebuild) the company’s website: setting and managing to deadlines
- Lead the company’s transition strategy from existing site to new site structure developing framework to support redirects.
- Optimize company’s site to appear on top of results for relevant searches in various search engines including conducting key word research, building links, managing page descriptions, and choosing domain names
- Establish relationships with other websites (owned, not owned) to expand link connections
- Design landing pages and manage content changes via site CMS
- Analyze and report on site traffic to shape business strategies, drive conversions and leads
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of marketing experience including 5 years of experience in digital marketing. The individual must have a growth mindset; be analytically sharp and detail orientated; and the ability to illustrate performance through numbers.